The mission of Inspired is to nurture and unite passionate creative specialists in an organizational structure that allows the freedom of a flexible lifestyle, eliciting outstanding results. We use creative problem-solving to effectively tell our clients’ unique brand message through innovative design, cohesive brand management, and strategic marketing.
Strong in Our Beliefs
We believe that every client has a unique message to share with their unique audience. As creative thinkers, strategic brand marketers, and designers we believe that through a strong and cohesive brand, an authentic connection can be made. The right messages, design, and visibility of the client all play important roles in not just telling their story, but selling it.
We believe in having a very open path of communication with our clients, and building a long-term partnership. We get to the root of design, branding and messaging challenges and find the best ways to overcome them—helping our clients increase revenue. Brand awareness and management is at the forefront, which includes everything from typography and colors in the logo, to the language in their websites and campaigns, to how they make their customers feel.
We take pride in challenging the status quo and firmly believe in the opportunity of new ideas. We design captivating brand experiences through every point of interaction, to create real impact for our clients.
Design Strategist/Account Manager
What you’ll do:
• Build strong relationships with clients that foster trust and confidence, serving as a creative expert for branding and design projects
• Understand full context of clients’ business needs and goals, and overall expectations
• Engage with clients on a strategic level and partner with President/Creative Director to implement design direction
• Build thoughtful, compelling brands and designs that address our clients’ unique opportunities and challenges
• Execute those designs across packaging, advertising, collateral and digital design
• Collaborate with Inspired team and vendors to bring brands to life across digital, print, and motion design executions
• Work across multiple client projects through full strategic and creative development—research, strategy (insight, proposition, promise, architecture, etc), naming, messaging, and content development
• Work remotely using specified software and file sharing systems
• Occasionally meet in person with clients on an as-needed basis
• Keep track of time and projects
Within the Inspired team:
• Help evolve and improve our creative process, ensuring efficient and smarter work that delivers impact for our clients’ businesses
• Contribute thoughts for internal marketing efforts and profile-building initiatives that grow Inspired’s reputation in the branding space
• Identify growth opportunities with our clients that are based on a deep understanding of their business objectives and goals
• Initiate long-term planning with clients
• Engage in regular planning calls/meetings
• Occasionally meet in person with Inspired team on an as-needed basis
Skills and qualities we look for:
• 5+ years of graphic design and art direction experience within creative or branding agencies, or a mix of agency and in-house experience
• Strategic thinking skills and a background in creating brand identity systems across industries and categories, spanning a variety of channels and touchpoints
• Exceptional design aesthetic that is unconventional yet memorable with a solid grounding in typography
• Strong creative point of view grounded in strategic thinking, and use it to create strong design solutions
• Confident, effective communicator
• Ambitious and solution-oriented
• Ability to be brave, free-thinking, optimistic
• Detail oriented and organized—you’re a pro at prioritizing the workload for yourself
• Passionate self-starter
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• While freelance projects are not forbidden, a non-compete policy will be strictly enforced
• Inspired clients and projects to take priority over freelance and side projects
• Inspired clients to be treated as designer’s own personal clients, with “TLC” (Timeliness, Listening/understanding, and Care/Compassion)
Are you inspired?
This position is no longer open. But, if you’re still feeling inspired and are sure your skills would be an asset to the team we’d love to hear from you!
In the message below, send us links to your résumé and portfolio, and let us know which projects were your favorite. We’re also interested in hearing your story and what fuels your creative fire, so don’t hold back!
[contact-form-7 id=”602″ title=”Career Application”]
Inspired Studio, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Inspired Studio, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.